Education Grant Applications NOW available in Google Classroom
Did you know?
- SWCSEF has been supporting innovative educational grants in SWCS since 1988
- More than $255,000 has been awarded since inception
- The total grant award per year averages $20,000
Please keep in mind when applying for a SWCSEF Educational Grant:
- All items belong to the building/school in which the grant was awarded.
- Items may not leave the building/district for any reason.
- All technology (hardware, software or Web applications) grant requests must be shared with Rob Moore, Data/Technology Department, prior to submission.
- Funds must be used as outlined in the grant request. Should any items become unavailable, an acceptable alternative must be approved by the SWCSEF and SWCS.
- Grants are awarded for a specific school year and should be in operation during that school year.
- Spending must be completed no later than April. Any monies unspent will be returned to the Foundation to be used for next year's recipients.
- Grants information is shared through the SWCSEF Web site, Facebook and Google+.