Kroger Community Rewards® Giving More Back to the Community!
Kroger is committed to helping our communities grow and prosper. Year after year, nonprofit organizations earn dollars through Kroger Community Rewards®.
Kroger Community Rewards® makes fund-raising easy..all you have to do is shop at Kroger and swipe your Plus Card!
Register for the Kroger Community Rewards Program . . . It's Free
Membership in the Kroger Community Rewards Program must be renewed yearly each April.
Using the image link above, follow the directions below. Thank you for your support!
- Use the orange Sign In / Create an account link in the top right corner of the Kroger Web page.
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
- If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger store.
- Click on Sign In/Register Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering your zip code, clicking on your favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, and agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email. Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step. Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number. Update or confirm your information.
- Enter the NPO number, 83963, or the name of the organization, select the organization from the list and click on confirm. To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- Purchases will not count until after you have registered your card(s).
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 877-576-7587 to get your Kroger Plus card number. Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.